Guest Commentary | Dec. 11, 2018
By Dan Walters | Dec. 13, 2018
CALmatters welcomes commentary pieces focused on California policy and politics. Below are our guidelines:
- We will edit them, post them on our site and share them with our news partners. They may publish them.
- Your op-eds must be exclusive to CALmatters and no more than 650 words.
- Please include your photo and email address for publication.
- Please also include phone number so we can reach you.
- If your piece is selected for publication, we will ask that you sign a release, and statement that you have read and accept our ethics policy.
CALmatters welcomes reader responses to articles published by CALmatters. Below are our guidelines:
- The letters to the editor must be exclusive to CALmatters and no longer than 150 words.
- We will edit them for style.
- Please include the exact headline of the piece to which you are responding and the publication date, and your name and your city of residence.
- Please also include your phone number so we may reach you.
Please contact Dan Morain with any questions, [email protected], (916) 201.6281.