CalMatters’ reporters Judy Lin, Julie Cart and Dan Morain discuss California’s recent blackout and what that means for the future of fires, utilities and politics.
KEEP TABS ON THE LATEST CALIFORNIA POLICY AND POLITICS NEWS
CalMatters’ economy reporter Judy Lin, environment reporter Julie Cart and senior editor Dan Morain discuss the PG&E power outage and what it means for the future of fires, utilities and politics in the state of California.
Read more of our coverage on PG&E and wildfires:
- California’s worsening wildfires, explained
- Cleaning up Paradise as a grim anniversary nears
- What to know as California’s peak fire months loom
- This week’s wildfires and blackouts have now kept nearly a quarter-million California kids out of school
- What wildfire did to one California town’s schools in four years
- Cyber-sabotage, wildfires, weather—a web of threats to the power supply could leave Californians in the dark